1. It allows you to experience the things you have only read about.
2. To discover how the places we love are reinventing themselves.
3. The FOOD!
4. To gain a sense of appreciation of the beauty of the world, and also for what you have.
5. It takes you out of your comfort zone and exposes you to new experiences.
6. To be anonymous.
7. To meet new people.
8. It helps break the technology addiction.
9. Because life is too short.
10. Travel is therapy.
11. You will be rejuvinated.
12. It helps keep you fit and healthy.
13. It makes you feel more alive!
14. It is educational.
15. It helps you reconnect with nature in an increasingly urbanised world.
16. It can strengthen your problem solving skills.
17. Being exposed to new perspective and experiences through travel helps you to become more creative.
18. Travel is the only thing that makes you richer.
19. It boosts your energy.
20. So that you never look back and think, what if?
21. It boosts your immune system.
22. It is a stress buster.
23. It helps mitigate Seasonal Affective Disorder (it’s a real thing, my mom has it!).
24. It creates everlasting memories.
25. Being outdoors gives your your daily dose of vitamin D, but also sunlight can help mitigate pain.
26. It strengthens relationships.
27. It restores your focus.
28. It allows us to see life through a unique lens and challenge our conceptions of conventional.
29. It gives you the freedom to be yourself.
30. To be adventurous.
31. It gives you a broader perspective of your place in this world.